beta This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

View and prove your rights in the UK

If you have been told you have status under the EU settlement scheme, you can use this service to view your rights in the UK.

You will need the details of the document you used to prove your identity in your application to stay in the UK. This will be either your:

  • passport
  • national identity card
  • biometric residence card (BRC)

You can only use this service if you have been granted status under the EU Settlement Scheme, which is now in a public test phase. To see if you’re eligible to apply for status under the scheme during the test phase see the public test phase conditions.

This service will be fully open to everyone from 30 March 2019.

Start now